Saturday, September 29, 2012

Letter to my sons

Dear Aram and Jasper,

It is that time of year again where I will no longer be with you every morning as your sleepy eyes open and you greet a new day. I am not worried about this, as you have the best dad that will have lots of fun planned for you everyday and I know you will create a brother bond around sharing, jumping, running and playing.

I know that this time of year is hard for adjustments for everyone and even though it may feel stressful at times, please know that my thoughts and desire are to be present for you when I am at home as your mommy so we can play and have fun together. I look forward to the greetings of love when I come home everyday, as that is what makes my long days bearable.

Remember to be good for dada and when you get sad about me being away just find your picture of me and hold in near your heart.

I love you VERY much,

your mommy

1 comment:

Oldie said...

Well said, love. We all appreciate you working so hard.