Saturday, November 19, 2011

thank you letter to my love

To my beloved husband and father of my children,
You amaze me with your patience and level of commitment to be the best father, dad, daddy, dada, you can possibly be. When ever I ask you to make plans for your future you always remind me that you are happy were you are in life by simply being a dad. This always makes me realize that you truly are committed to our sons. I know the sacrafice has been enourmous for us monitarily and you professionally (putting your career path on hold). I realized how much this meant you when I read the final post to J's blog...so I guess all I really want to say is thank you! Here is to many more years parenting together! Love you F and A!
~Q

matchy match!

1 comment:

Oldie said...

You mean a lifetime of parenting together:)
Thanks, Love.
fnaxo