Wednesday, January 4, 2012

a visit from Mr. and Mrs. Clause

In the past, this time of year has always been hard one for me...I am not sure why, but I always got really grouchy and even my own family and friends would call me bah-hum-bug and the Grinch, but this year Christmas took on a whole new meaning for me...I think it started when J ran up to Santa (check out how real he looks) and gave him a hug that would melt even the real Gring's heart...and then asked for play dough and only play dough (as he didn't want to be greedy---his words).  J was so excited about the whole thing I plum forgot to be grouchy I think. It will be such a blast when both boys are so into the whole magic in the air thing...
Anyways, been meaning to publish these for a couple of weeks...so is how my life goes in the two child fast lane [smiles to self].
so happy to meet him!

Merry Christmas! Ho Ho Ho
Thanks to Super Realty Group for doing the photos for FREE--take that Macy's $30 just to sit on his lap crap!---this was a 20 minute wait, that J did not even complain about, well worth it!!!!

No comments: