Sunday, January 18, 2015

A Long Interlude in Mama Duty on the Blog

Dear Aram,
When you were in mommy's tummy I had a moment of panic where I could not imagine being able to share my love in addition to daddy and Jasper with another being. I had called my sister to ask how she felt about being second child; did she feel less loved? did she feel left out? etc...I vowed to not allow you to feel second, or last. Little did I know that you would complete our family. You would make up the "Micheletti Boys", you would become my Aram-bug, my bugga-boo, my nook-finder, jokester, and finally my "mama-do-it" little man. Thank you for proving to me  time and time again  how wrong I was about sharing. Through you, I have discovered that your heart does not share the space in it, rather it grows with each being in your life as a mama.

Although I have not kept up this blog (as I had pledged because I didn't want you to feel left out) in the way that I had promised, I hope that you will cherish it no matter the time line that the production has happened. With this being said, I am restarting it today! Some of the posts will not be chronological but they are rather a documentation of who you, Aram, have become,  and how you have impacted our lives in the most delightful way!

Love forever (finger-wiggle, finger-wiggle),
Your mama K

2 comments:

Aurora said...

Was looking for the like button--lol--then realized I needed to leave a comment. Way to go Momma!

Oldie said...

So happy you're starting this back up! Aram will really appreciate this when he's older.