Monday, January 19, 2015

Precious Time Together: The Adventures of Aram and Dada

Both my boys have had the amazing opportunity and privilege to have their daddy home to play and nurture them in their early years. You couldn't have asked for a better person to do this than my hubby (I am not just saying that cause I choose him as my life partner). He has guided Aram in his creative problem solving and adventuring, socializing and self regulation, and most importantly his love for life through food, music, outdoors, and plain old good goofiness!

Toddler Time at the library

followed by lunch at HK Cafe (Dim Sum)

Monkeying around

Bagels at Pieper Cafe (Coffee shop in the hood)

more HK Cafe

Exploring slugs a lady bug hike at Leach Botanical Gardens

1 comment:

Old said...

I'm so blessed to have this opportunity to spend so much times with my boys. Thank you love for working so hard to make it possible.