Monday, September 26, 2011

Cold Chillin'




Man, Aram is such a chill baby. He will go anywhere and be held by anyone. We can take him to nice restaurants, hole in the wall places or on picnics, in the stroller or holding him, in a carrier, or car seat, rain or shine...no matter he is sooo happy! He will fall asleep on his own, especially if he is on the go. When he is hungry he does a little whimper but never lets it go totally like I hear other babies doing.

Big brother does not bother him unless he is doing a WWF move on his head---then we usually get some tears. It does not even bother him when J screams in his face or rocks him in his chair or tickles him...I mean he is so chill that I sometimes forget he is in the room when I am not holding him. 


How am I so lucky that both my babies were so easy? Does this mean that he will give me a really hard time later on...all I can say is, bring it son---you don't scare me I teach Special Ed!

No comments: